Cooperation between KNM EESTI and Tartu University Hospital Children’s Foundation
In 2020, KNM EESTI and Tartu University Hospital Children’s Foundationd partnered up with the aim of simplifying patient well-being and teamwork.
Pärnu Haigla operating room
In the Summer capital, the HYPERVSN 3D display entertains children in the hospital’s operating room: the device creates a 3D image of a small patient’s favorite character, whether from a cartoon, a game or a book.
In the procedure room of the neurology department, the hologram device helps the team as it catches the eye of the patients, and in this connection simplifies the performance of various procedures. Today, we can safely say from the point of view of doctors, nurses, parents and children that the HYPERVSN hologram helps to reduce or forget fear when performing procedures.
1. I really helped during blood pressure measuring. He did not pay attention to the procedure. He was just talking about the images. After as well. He did not like the room, because of the fear of needles. Hologram helped.
2. One of the holograms was like a magical garden in which the viewer seemed to move within. For older children, maybe something similar and little longer.
3. The child looked very closely at the characters and did not move during the procedure. The child had the joy of recognition when he saw his favorite characters in the hologram.
4. The blood test took place neurology apartment and hologram was very cool. The child probably didn’t realize that the needle was used, because he was squealing when the pictures changed.
5. Pt. forgot about cannula insertion and focused on the hologram. The teacher’s anxiety also decreased significantly as they focused on explaining the pictures to the child.
6. Laps kartis analüüsi võtmist, oli pinges, veidi värises, kuid sai edukalt suunata tähelepanu hologrammile. Laps lõdvestus hakkas seletama, mida hologrammil näeb. Lapsele meeldis hologramm.